Main Purpose of the Job
- Term Time Only
- 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- 15 Hours per week
This is a varied role and key to the smooth operation of the school. The successful applicant will be able to respond to changing priorities across a range of duties. They will provide administrative support through excellent written and ICT skills. They will be required to work flexibly as part of the Federation and Tri-Partnership.
The successful applicant will have
- Reception duties at the main office window - to provide friendly welcoming and informative assistance dealing with a variety of visitors, pupils, parents, staff and stakeholders
- General office duties including telephone calls, emails, post, preparing letters, filing, photocopying and other related tasks
- Appointment booking and liaison between staff across the Federation
- Assisting with pupil First Aid and welfare duties
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and under pressure. A flexible approach including the ability to prioritize, embrace change and work to deadlines when needed
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent IT skills and confidence in a range of IT applications including proficiency in Word, Excel, the use of email and the internet. In addition the ability to acquire understanding of school based IT management systems
- Have a commitment to confidentiality, be discreet and have an understanding of safeguarding legislation
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Check.
If you are interested in this role, please complete an application form via our school website. We will not consider CVs.
The closing date for applications is 26/01/2018
Applications should be emailed to: Jobs@walmorehill.gloucs.sch.uk
Interview date TBA
Job Description →
Person Specification →
Application Form →