Walmore Hill, small, rural school with high aspirations for all our children, is looking to appoint a dedicated, experienced individual who can provide not only 1:1 support for an EHCP pupil, but also enjoy working with the rest of the school on the 'wider picture'. We believe that our school is unique, and because of this we require a unique person. Someone who can be part of our team which is committed to achieving high standards for all of our children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated.
- Be an exemplary practitioner with knowledge, understanding and experience of quality provision.
- Be a good communicator, organised with effective interpersonal skills and a cheerful disposition.
- Is flexible, ready to adapt, and is able to act proactively in changeable situations
- Have a genuine interest of working with vulnerable children, whilst forging excellent relationships with hard to reach members of our community
Above all, we are looking for a team player to join our Federation with Blakeney and Pillowell Schools
In return we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and happy children
- Creative, inspirational and friendly staff to work with
- Good opportunities for individual growth and development
- A reflective forward-thinking environment.
This post is for 15 hours over 5 days , which can be discussed at interview.
The Job Description and Person Specification as well as the GCC Application form can be downloaded below:
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest
We would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, depending on their existing commitments.
For further details about the role and how to apply, please visit our website or contact the school directly.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Job Description →
Person Specification →
Application Form →