SEN Teaching Assistant
Walmore Hill Primary school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Teaching Assistant who can contribute positively to our small but extremely diverse school, and to the learning and welfare of the children.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following:
- Experience of working with children with additional needs.
- Experience of working in a school with 'hard to reach' families.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of how to establish good relationships with children whilst setting firm boundaries.
- The ability to identify children's strengths and areas for development in order to challenge them further.
- A supportive and nurturing character.
Job Description & Person Specification →
Application Form →